Red Christiania Model Light Cargo Bike with Electronic Assist Hub Motor
Ride in style in the classic Christiania model Light Cargo Bike from Denmark! Take the kids to the beach or park-plenty of room for sand toys and a picnic basket! Perfect for grocery runs, quick trips to the library and school drop off/pick up. A favorite feature of this design is that the kids are in front of you so you can keep track of them, and everyone can continue chatting en route! A fun way to get outside and get around with the family! This model is equipped with en electric hub motor/derailleur to help you get the crew up those hills!
- Box is painted plywood
- Built in bench w/storage underneath
- Aluminum rims 24" x 1.75
- Michelin Protek e bike tires are standard, 2.3 mm stainless spokes
- The turning radius is only 15 3/4'
- Hub Motor System w/ Puncture Resistant Michelin Tires: Rear hub motor system with with Sram X4 gear derailleur and Sram X4 shifter. Brushless DC hub motor with planetary gear has 250-Watt effect and max torque of 54 Nm. The 36V 17.4 AH battery has rear tail light included, a capacity of 562Wh and can be charged up to 1000 times. The battery comes in a luggage carrier and can be locked or removed easily. The system includes a strong hydraulic rear brake with a 160-cm rotor and with a display and a throttle. 500W rear hub motor available in US for an additional $500.
Brakes on front wheels
- Hydraulic Disc Brake System: The hydraulic disc brake system provides powerful and reliable brakes effectiveness and a smooth brake feel. Brake system comes with black finish and consists of one aluminum forged master cylinder and two aluminum forged calipers with patented brake pad replacement and easy pad inspection. The lever has a stop pin included that will keep cycle stationary. The system comes with 160 mm heavy duty rotors and with semi metallic pads.
Classic handle bar
1 Y Belt
1 Bench lap belt
Optional Bugatti Hood Rain cover for $325-call us to choose your color!
- Free pick up in Santa Cruz
- $150 for Bay Area Delivery
- enter your location for US shipping costs