Model P Bike
Originally developed for the Danish Postal service in the late 1980's, the model P served dependably in rugged conditions for decades. It has evolved into the perfect business or organization bike. Configurable in many ways. Perfect for mobile libraries, coffee carts, bakeries, hot dog stands-you name it! An infinitely customizable way to build your brand and spread the message!
Model P can either be equipped with a Post Box or an Event Box.
- Post Box: A lockable box which opens fully and easily, assisted by pneumatic arms.The lid is internally fitted with 2 gas springs making it easy to lift and lower. If you would rather not open the lid, the side flap will let you access the box quickly.
- Event Box: This box has two tables and a long shelf. It is designed so that all the moving parts of the box are secured when the box is closed and the bike is being ridden. It also comes with two folding tables, a display stand for brochures or wares for sale and a pull-out shelf.
- Weight: 51 kg
- Dimensions: 208 x 87 x 117 cm
- Box Volume: Approx. 322 L
- Materials: aluminum alloy, deep groove ball-bearings, stainless steel, galvanized steel, and black finish.
- Wheel size: 24 in
- 7 internal gear system with coaster brake.
- Hydraulic Disc Brake System: The 7 sp hydraulic disc brake system provides powerful and reliable brakes effectiveness and a smooth brake feel. Brake system comes with black finish and consists of one aluminum forged master cylinder and two aluminum forged calipers with patented brake pad replacement and easy pad inspection. The lever has a stop pin included that will keep cycle stationary. The system comes with 160 mm heavy duty rotors and with semi metallic pads.
- The frame lock is a basic security device. It is light and quick to use to protect your bike against theft. It can be connected to other accessories such as chains or cables to protect your bike even more effectively against theft.